(FREE bottle will NOT appear in the cart, but will come with the order)
Safe, Natural, Non-Prescription
John Lee, MD used OVER-THE-COUNTER progesterone. You may read about progesterone in "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause", by John Lee, MD.
Progestelle is scientifically formulated by a Medical Doctor. Progestelle is supported by a Medical Doctor and backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Progestelle contains 800 mg of USP Pharmaceutical Grade Progesterone (Bioidentical). The starting material to make the progesterone is from yams. The second ingredient in Progestelle is 1 oz of coconut oil. That's it!
Get your life back!
Included! A book detailing chemicals and herbs in daily life called xenoestrogens that exacerbate the above conditions along with a recommended product list. Compiled over the course of 15 years, the recommended product list has products that do NOT have xenoestrogens.
For customers that buy products from us, a medical doctor is on duty to answer your questions for FREE. Please see the Progesterone Videos especially the Overview before calling. We are in Austin, TX 512-275-6963 Business hours 9AM-5PM CST. Or you may fill out the Medical Form and email it to ewomhoo @ hotmail .com. Please type out the email address in your email - spaces are there to foil spam bots.
Each bottle contains 40 dropperfuls of progesterone oil. Each dropperful with about 2 inches of oil measured from the tip of the dropper to the bulb has 20 mg of progesterone. The normal dose is dependent on what condition that it is taken for. The normal dose varies from 1/2 a dropperful to 3 dropperfuls per day or 15 to 90 drops per day. Progesterone is used on different days of the cycle dependent on what condition you are taking it for. Detailed instructions are in the booklet shipped with the product. Use Progestelle topically on the skin. Rotate areas. If the same area on the skin is always used the subcutaneous fat will saturate and then you will not be able to absorb more Progestelle.
Side Effects of Progesterone
If you have a serious condition, you must be very careful about what you put on the skin. There is an extensive avoidance list, if you have a serious condition. If you do NOT have a serious condition you can be more relaxed about the avoidance list.
We also have a recommended product list of "safe products" available only if you buy a product from us. Many women with serious diseases that use only products from the "safe list" become much better and do not need to use progesterone after a while.
Xenoestrogens in your daily products even though they may be from the health food store are making you sick.
Side Effects are stated on our web page and in the booklet that is sent with the product. The recommendation is to avoid hormone disruptors and xenoestrogens because they are causing your disease. There are five outcomes taking progesterone.
1. You avoid xenoestrogens completely paying attention in detailed manner. You become normal and healthy. After a while you don't need progesterone.
2. You take "weak" xenoestrogens. Progesterone balances out these weak xenoestrogens. You feel better or have a partial response. You take progesterone for the rest of your life.
3. You take a single "strong" xenoestrogen. You take progesterone. You symptoms become worse temporarily until you stop taking progesterone. This is because your constant intake of strong xenoestrogens causes your body to protect itself by shutting down your sensitivity to xenoestrogens. Progesterone wakes up the estrogen receptors. Now, you regain your original sensitivity to estrogen. Now, you experience worse symptoms. Please blame the xenoestrogen. Do NOT blame progesterone.
4. You take some xenoestrogens. The progesterone "works" for 2 months, and then does "not work." This is because it take 2 months for the progesterone to "wake up" the estrogen receptors from being shut down.
5. You take an herb or chemical that blocks progesterone at the receptor level. Taking progesterone with these herbs makes progesterone impotent. You feel nothing taking progesterone. Since progesterone is needed to maintain the pregnancy, herbs that block progesterone cause miscarriage. For instance, herbs such as mint and aloe put on the skin are absorbed and may cause miscarriage. Aloe and mint will block progesterone. Taking progesterone has no effect on you if you take these miscarriage herbs simultaneously with progesterone.
I am not against mint or aloe. I am merely suggesting that herbs must be taken with full knowledge of their effects. If I had a sunburn and was not pregnant or taking progesterone, I would certainly use aloe on the skin to alleviate the sun burn.
The solution is to stop all xenoestrogens for 1-3 months, THEN take progesterone. It may take 1-3 months for the xenoestrogens to wash out of the body. Xenoestrogens are stored in the body fat. Any weight loss will also release xenoestrogens into the body.
Progesterone can enhance or decrease fertility depending on the dosing schedule you use. See this page on pregnancy.
Avoidance of xenoestrogens and taking progesterone can help fight hypothyroid. If you are taking thyroid hormone, you may need to reduce your dose in 6-9 months with your physician. See our hypothyroid information and solution here.
Menopause Video TestimonyWomen claims progesterone helped her menopause symptoms of hot flashes and night sweats. Double blind studies show natural progesterone helps 83% of women with menopausal night sweats and hot flashes.
Endometriosis Video TestimonyWomen claims that progesterone helped with her decade long endometriosis symptoms of pain and thickened lining of the uterus.
Solid Science Robert Lawrence, MD professor at John Hopkins Medical School featured on PBS FRONTLINE April 2009 teaches about Endocrine Disrupters or Xenoestrogens. Endocrine disrupters are being targeted as causing many of the female diseases today including ovarian cysts, endometriosis, adenomysosis, pms, breast cysts. Scientific evidence from the past 50 years has fingered hormone disruptors as the cause of many of the female problems.