Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Breast Pain is 95% Better
- lugol's iodine 2% - prob 15/20-ish drops in the morning
- indole-3-carbinol - 1-2 pills per day (200mg-400mg)
- magnesium (jigsaw) - 4 pills per day (2 in morning 2 in the evening)
- 1 thyroid support - 1 per day (I had started this end of July to possibly assist with bowels and it helped significantly)
- diet changes - ehhh...we're working on this, but we now definitely buy probably 70% organic now
- safe toiletries - (I LOVE this list btw!) changed detergent to Trisodium phosphate, I now use Conti Castille soap, changed deodorant, use baking soda + xylitol mints and try to brush often with just water; I only wear mascara and eyebrow pencil daily but so far I'm not so happy with the paraben-free selections so I still use a mix of new and old until I can find one I like (I also don't wear the makeup half as often)
- sleep - I sleep so much better than I have in years since having my son
- Breast pain 95% better - before taking iodine & magnesium I was starting to have breast pain starting in June 2017. I'd also started using this spray sunscreen (daily) and I honestly think the harmful chemicals/toxins just sent me over the top. Once I stopped using and took iodine and magnesium it's almost nonexistent.
- body aches all over + ankle pain gone - had an ankle injury in November 2016 that I hadn't been able to shake (had to drastically decrease workouts for the last 9+ months). The pain was gone in probably a week of taking the magnesium. Also, I would wake up SO sore after workouts, now I have no pain and my ankle that I injured doesn't crack every morning.
- fibroid - since it's so large I haven't been able to tell. But the more I read about magnesium and calcium, it makes a lot of sense that I have a magnesium deficiency.
- bowels - drastic improvement, extremely regular now after every meal instead of once per day
Lyn B. September 18, 2017, Los Angeles, California