Watch these 4 Overview videos before taking Progestelle
- Overview of Progesterone Use: How to Use Progesterone Cream, Topical v Oral Hormones, Organic Natural Herbs Can Make You Sick, Side Effects of Progesterone Cream, How to Avoid The Side Effects Of Progesterone Cream
- Robert Lawrence, MD (John Hopkins Medical School) Explains Endocrine Disruptors Or Xenoestrogens And How It Is A Threat To Your Health [PBS Frontline April 2009]. Basically, you are sick because you are unintentionally poisoning yourself with hormone disruptive chemicals and herbs. The main route of entry is from the skin, and to a much lesser extent orally.
- Eckhart, MD explains why Progesterone Cream sometimes doesn't work. It's not the Progesterone. It's about everything else you are putting on the skin.
- Bonus Video - See the Netflix streaming movie, "STINK!". It is a movie uncovering the risks of everyday products causing cancer in your home.
6 Informational Videos
The following videos tell you how to fight your condition and get better.
Progesterone Information and Usage:
Video 1 - Eckhart, MD Tells How To Fight Your Condition And Get Better. Introduction To Xenoestrogens
Video 2 - Eckhart, MD Talks About How Careful You Must Be With Xenoestrogens In Your Environment
Video 3 - Eckhart, MD Explains Why Progestelle Is Different. Estrogen Dominance Symptoms Explained. Hormone Disruption Is Not Only About Estrogen Mimicry
Video 4 - Eckhart, MD Tells How To Use Topical Progesterone On Your Body. How Often, When, And Where. Negative Effects of Iodine Deficiency On Estrogen Dominance
Video 5 - Eckhart, MD Talks About Side Effects And Safety Of Natural Progesterone. Getting Temporarily Worse From Bioidentical Progesterone Is Often Due To Progesterone and Xenoestrogen Interactions
- Video 6 - Eckhart, MD Explains Hormone Testing Indications And Why They May Be Clinically Not Useful. Topical Natural Progesterone and Oral Natural Progesterone Compared
The following videos are topical teachings on treating endometriosis, treating ovarian cysts, treating fibroids,treating PMS, treating hair thinning, avoiding xenoestrogens, and reclaiming your life.
- Endometriosis Pain Natural Treatment [A]
- Endometriosis Pain Natural Treatment [B]
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) Treatment [A]
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) Treatment [B]
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease Natural Treatment [A]
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease Natural Treatment [B]
- Uterine Fibroid (Myoma) Natural Treatment [A]
- Uterine Fibroid (Myoma) Natural Treatment [B]
- Ovarian Cyst Pain Natural Treatment [A]
- Ovarian Cyst Pain Natural Treatment [B]
- Migraine Pain Relief [A]
- Migraine Pain Relief [B]
- Hair Loss Treatment For Women [A]
- Hair Loss Treatment For Women [B]
The following videos are a short showcase of real patients who have used progesterone and have experienced amazing results.
Menopause Hot Flashes Relief
Endometriosis Treatment Using Natural Progesterone And Avoiding Xenoestrogens
Natural Progesterone Testimony
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Testimonial using Progesterone and avoidance of Xenoestrogens
Menopause And Weight Loss Using Progesterone
- Perimenopause Heavy periods, Irregular cycles, Hot flashes, Night Sweats, Migraines Helped by Progesterone
- Updated for 2018 (better audio)- How I cured Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, PCOS, by avoiding xenoestrogen herbal and chemical and taking progesterone in 80 days.
- Lori explains how avoiding xenoestrogens and taking progesterone cured her PMDD IN 45 DAYS, suicidal depression, and cramps after years of suffering.
- Real Patient Real Testimonial tells about Endometriosis stage IV much improved after 2 months, GONE in 2 years and STILL gone after 10 years. Previously, she had suffered for 7 years of Endometriosis.
- Real Patient tells how Topical Trandermal Progesterone helped support her successful pregnancy.
- Patient describes Transdermal Topical Progesterone helping Ring Worm, Asthma, and Mosquito Bites.
- Flechas, MD Explains Excess Estrogen Inhibits Iodine Absorption. He Claims Iodine Deficiency Causes Fibrocystic Breast Disease , Endometriosis, And Ovarian Cysts. Flechas, MD Has Controlled PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) with Iodine and Iodide
- Julian Percy, PhD And Production Of Natural Progesterone