- Male Prostate Health
- Progestelle® -- Progesterone Oil, Iodoral - Natural Progesterone and Iodine
- Over 25,000 customers served since 1999-2015
- Formulated and Designed by a Medical Doctor
- No Fragrance, No Preservatives, No Herbs, All Natural
- Booklet of Chemicals and Herbs to Avoid to Get Well
- Supported by a Medical Doctor
Progestelle ® is clinically proven and tested. Full satisfaction guarantee! You also get a list of chemical estrogens to avoid ($19.95 value) FREE! DOUBLE STRENGTH means you only use one half the amount of oil - less greasiness. You should feel some difference after 10 days - full clinical effect in 3-6 months. Almost without exception after 2 months, IF customers strictly avoid xenoestrogens (chemical estrogens) on the list we give them, our customers feel better. We have been using this list since 1999 and have had good clinical results. You must avoid xenoestrogens for Progestelle to work. For severely affected customers, we recommend to stop all xenoestrogens for 1-2 months and THEN take Progestelle ®. This is just an observation not a recommendation. You may also want to take 400-600 mg/day of Indole-3-carbinol.
- Iodoral is a Tablets form of Lugol Iodine solution, but does not cause stomach upset
- Iodine reduces sensitivity to xenoestrogens
- Jonathan Wright, MD of the Tahoma Clinic says that iodine helps convert "strong" estradiol to "weak" estriol
- Lugol Iodine is not very accurate, may stain clothing, has an unpleasant taste and causes gastric irritation.
- Iodoral® is a precisely quantified tablet form containing 5 mg iodine and 7.5 mg iodide as the potassium salt.
- To prevent gastric irritation, the iodine/iodide preparation was absorbed unto a colloidal silica excipient.
- To eliminate the unpleasant taste of iodine, the tablets were coated with a thin film of pharmaceutical glaze.
According to Brownstein, MD, out of 500 patients, above 90% of them are deficient in iodine. Iodized salt has barely enough iodine to stave off goiter. For optimal body functioning, 100 times more iodine is needed than the level that is in iodized salt.
These patients can become hypothyroid with weight gain and hair loss because they are poisoned with bromine. Bromine displaces iodine and makes you sick.
Taking iodine will cause bromine to come out of the body stores and may give you a frontal headache, metallic taste in the mouth, and increased salivation. Again, this is NOT an iodine reaction, this is a reaction to bromine poisoning. In rare cases, one out of 400 patients, the thyroid cells can break apart and your body can develop antibodies against the thyroid and a Hashimoto's Thyroiditis can develop. We recommend starting at 3 mg/day. If there is no pain in the thyroid or throat swelling, then you may slowly ramp up to 50 mg/day for 3-4 months. If there is pain in thyroid or throat swelling, please stop the iodine.
You may get rid of this rare adverse reaction by detoxing with sea salt, taking 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of sea salt and then drinking 2 liters of water for 2-3 months. Also stop being poisoned with bromine! Bromine is found in soft drinks as brominated olive oil. Brominated vegetable oil is used to solubilize citrus oils in water. Bromine is also found in Sports Drinks, commercial bakery products, and medications such as sleeping pills, and asthma inhalers. If you keep taking these products that contain bromine you cannot detox from bromine.