- Natural Progesterone used without xenoestrogens counters estrogen.
- Pregnancy is recommended to stop or slow endometriosis.
- Natural Progesterone can be used to fake the body into thinking it is pregnant.
- Nattokinase dissolves blood clots and dissolves adhesions in the abdominal cavity.
- Booklet has an avoidance list of xenoestrogens in use since 1999.
- Purple sheet includes a list of recommended "safe" products that can be used with endometriosis safely.
- You may ask questions to the Medical Doctor on duty.
1 bottle of Endovan containing Nattokinase, 1 bottle of Progestelle. Progesterone, in the absence of xenoestrogens, counters the effect of estrogen. Progesterone can create a pseudo pregnancy stopping endometriosis. Fibrovan contains LONG LIFE (compared to others - last 8-12 hours in the body vs. 2-3 hours in the body) Nattokinase with maltodextrin. Nattokinase dissolves blood clots and adhesions in the abdomen. Nattokinase dissolves fibrin. Fibrin is the "fiber" in a blood clot. Most but not all uterine fibroids (myomas) contain mostly fibrin. Discovered at the University of Chicago Medical Center by Dr. Sumi, Nattokinase safely dissolves the blood clots. Nattokinase also dissoves adhesions. Vitamin K2 is taken out of the Nattokinase in Fibrovan. Vitamin K is used by the body to clot blood. Thus, Nattokinase in Fibrovan is NOT contraindicated with Coumadin theoretically. Nattokinase The miracle enzyme discovered at the University of Chicago Medical School that safely and quickly disolves unhealthy clots and fibrin deposits in fibroids and endometriosis. Nattokinase is a potent fibrinolytic (clot-dissolving enzyme) extracted from a traditional Japanese cheese called Natto. Natto has been used as a food and a medical remedy for heart and vascular disease in Japanese culture for over 1000 years. Exciting research since 1980 has shown that Nattokinase helps our bodies dissolve and prevent unhealthy blood coagulation. It is now proven to have 4 times the clot dissolving power of plasmin! Plasmin is what our body produces to dissolve harmful blood clots or excess fibrin that can lead to many serious and fatal diseases including stroke and heart attack.