Hello Dr. Eckhart – finally getting around with an update. I wrote you about 3½months ago about how my ovaries were a mess, complicated cysts and both were quite enlarged. I went back for a re-check recently and was very happy to report success – all the ovary issues resolved!! Thought I’d mention exactly what I did:
· Switched up the progesterone routine to be ONLY DAYS 10-28!! Your oil AND oral progesterone
· I continue to take 200 mg. of DIM daily (Dindolylmethane (important to reduce estrogen)
· Took Evening Primrose Oil, will continue to take mid-cycle as well. Also took some chaste berry
· Topically applied castor oil to the ovary area and used heating pad for a month or so, helped with pain.
· Ate more ovary friendly foods, eggs, variety of raw nuts, etc.
My ob/gyn was quite surprised these things resolved. This month though, I noticed a breast lump that didn’t resolve after cycle, even though I get Thermograms on an annual basis– I went for a mammogram to be sure. It looked suspicious so ended up having 2 more mammograms after a ultrasound. The radiologist was certain it is a benign cyst (some sort of dead milk duct tissue)… irregular in shape but NO vascular activity. I mention this because that is the job of Thermograms! The one I had done in November demonstrated NO vascular changes at all and seems to be correct.
As a side note – I was also experiencing repeat UTIs like crazy!! You mentioned a couple great ideas which came in handy for other reasons /friends… but what I stumbled up worked: resolved practically over night with the addition of a new probiotic,Saccaromyces Boulardii + MOS. Tried it purely to see if it could help and I believe it did!
I will keep on the Progesterone /Dim program for sure to get rid of the breast cyst and until I move on to resolve the possible trouble with the hernia mesh patch /toxins. Hope something I said is helpful for others, I know you find these things as interesting asI do. Take care and THANKS for your great product and support. Your works are immensely important.
Two Rivers, WI
February 21, 2017