1 bottle Progestelle, 1 bottle Indole-3-Carbinol, 2 botles of Bioflavinoids. Estradiol encourages fibroids to grow in the uterus. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body excrete estradiol faster. Bioflavinoids seem to assist Indole-3-Carbinol. Bioflavinoids are like fancy Vitamin C's. Bioflavinoids potentiate the effect of Indole-3-Carbinol. Progesterone opposes the effect of xenoestrogens, if and only if the xenoestrogens are few and weak. If the xenoestrogens are strong and many, then progesterone may temporarily make you worse. It is essential to elminate xenoestrogens before taking progesterone. Wash out time for xenoestrogens is on the order of several months.
- Progesterone in the absence of xenoestrogens helps to shrink the fibroid.
- Progesterone with strong xenoestrogens may make the fibroid grow temporarily until xenoestrogens are removed from the environment.
- Eliminate xenoestrogens from the environment, then take progesterone.
- Wash out time for xenoestrogens may be 1-3 months.
- Estradiol in synergy with xenoestrogens feed fibroids to grow.
- Indole-3-Carbinol helps your body eliminate estradiol faster.
- Indole-3-Carbinol does NOT affect xenoestrogens.
- The Indole-3-Carbinol that we sell does NOT have estrogenic rosemary.
- Bioflavinoids potentiate the effect of Indole-3-Carbinol.
- Recommended and supported by a Medical Doctor.